MULTI-FORMAT AND MULTI-DOCUMENT: LOAD AND SAVE MOST POPULAR EMBROIDERY FORMATS:
· File types: Bernina ART (.art version 1-3)*, Brother/Babylock/Bernina PEC (.pec), Brother/Babylock/Bernina PES (.pes version 2-10), Compucon/Singer PSW (.xxx), Husqvarna Viking / Pfaff (.vp4, .vp3, .vip), Husqvarna (.hus, .shv), Janome (.jef, .sew), Melco (.exp), Pfaff (.pcs), Tajima (.dst), and Toyota (.10*).
· Load designs by thumbnail view, search the name and notes or open by file name.
· Multiple windows allow you to adjust, modify and create an unlimited number of designs, lettering and projects “side by side”.
· Design parts stay separate when you open, copy and save (multipart .vp4 native file format). Alignment stitches are stored as separate subdesigns for easy identification.
· Duplicate designs automatically within a module without using Copy and Paste.
· Export in the desired format according to the chosen options to optimize for sewing:
o Remove Overlap automatically to avoid build-up of stitches; intelligently retains thin stitching lines.
o Intelligent ColorSort reduces the number of thread changes without affecting the design integrity.
o Optimize Stitch Length to remove unnecessary small stitches that increase the time spent embroidering.
o Split embroideries automatically for your preferred turnable hoop (HUSQVARNA VIKING® DESIGNER™ MAJESTIC, PFAFF® creative™ GRAND DREAM and Brother Jumbo multipart hoops) with the minimum number of cuts.
o Preview the exported embroidery in your chosen hoop (natural or rotated position).
· Share pictures of your projects with your friends on popular social media sites (Facebook®, Flickr®, Twitter®, YouTube®). *Bernina ART (.art version 1, 2 and 3) can only be loaded.
*Bernina ART (.art version 1, 2 and 3) can only be loaded.